Atlantic Canada's Premier Bass Tournament
This multiple award winning tournament hosts competitive and amateur fishermen from throughout Eastern Canada and includes not only a professional team division but also an individual competitor division as well as youth and family divisions, making it the type of tournament where anyone from a novice to a pro can participate and have an opportunity to win part of the over $50,000.00 in cash and prizes that are offered.The Miramichi Striper Cup will take place on May 26th - 28th, 2017.
Miramichi Striper Cup Quick Facts
- 2017 is the 3rd annual tournament
- 2016 featured 1801 participants
- Grand prize is a $20,000.00 boat, motor and trailer package (Open to all paid registrant contestants; individual and team)
- $5,000.00 cash prize to winning team
- Over $50,000.00 cash and prizes awarded
- Team division consists of Teams of a maximum of 4 competitors per boat
- Individuals & youth compete from the shoreline
- Family division new for 2017
- Sponsored by the City of Miramichi and presented by the City of Miramichi and Jeff Wilson
- www.Miramichi StriperCup.ca
This “catch and release” striped bass tournament is expected to attract a broad demographic of fishing enthusiasts due to our three main divisions of competition. Our Team/boat division will allow up to four (4) team members to compete for a $5,000.00 cash prize in this two (2) day competitive division. Each team will be allow to weigh two (2) fish per day for a total of four (4) over the two days.
Our Individual/shore division is expected to be our biggest draw with participants competing for some great prizes in a “greatest length” style two day competition. All participants will be required to photo document their catch and submissions will be posted on our website and social media sites.
Our Youth Division (16 years and under) will provide the future of the recreation fishing industry with an opportunity to experience the spirit of competition but will also form our target market in years to come by providing a premium event and experience at no cost to the youth participant.
Individuals/Youth will be required to fish from the shore in 2017
"New" for 2017.- Our Family Division (rules and requirements currently bing developed - check out our website for updates)
Leaderboard style updates will be provided via social media and our websites to keep followers interested and enthusiasts visiting our sites to get the latest updates.
We invite you to explore our site dedicated to the Miramichi Striper Cup and encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.